1. The Controller of processing your personal information within the websites www.kistenberg.com, kistenberg.pl, kistenberg.com, kistenberg.eu, kistenberg.de (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is Prosperplast 1 Spółka z o.o., 43-378 Rybarzowice ul. Wilkowska 968, registered in the District Court for Bielsko-Biała, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000605309, NIP: 5470200928 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
2. The Controller is authorised to process certain information, including personal data of the Website users, in relation to providing certain services (newsletter, contact form) as well as the user’s activity on the Website.
3. The legal grounds for processing your personal data are:
a. the consent (Art. 6 sec. 1 point (a) of GDPR) or the necessity for data processing for the performance of a contract for service provision (Art. 6 sec. 1 point (b) of GDPR) — in the case of using the newsletter or the contact form.
b. the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller (Art. 6 sec. 1 point (f) of GDPR) in the case of collecting data for analytical and statistical purposes, i.e. aiming at studying the activity and preferences of Website users, and improving the operation of the Website and provided services (in particular through cookie files).
4. Newsletter – a service consisting of periodical dispatches of commercial information about the Controller’s products, in particular those featured and offered through the Website, i.e. relating to the “Kistenberg” product brand. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide only an e-mail address. The submission of an e-mail address is equivalent to a consent to using this service. The consent can be withdrawn at any time.
5. Contact form – a service which enables submitting questions to the Controller, in particular in relation to the “Kistenberg” product brand, as well as other communication and contact. The User should provide at least information that enables the Controller to contact them. Submission of other information is voluntary.
6. Cookie file constitute IT data, in particular text files stored on the User’s terminal equipment, used for the purpose of navigating websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
The Website is using cookies which can be divided into the following categories:
a. “essential” – session cookies which enable using services available on the Website, e.g. supporting the session after the user logs in,
b. “functional” – files that enable “remembering” selected preferences and customising the interface,
c. “security” – cookies that support providing security,
d. “efficiency” – files that enable collecting information about the way in which the Website is used.
The User can change their cookie settings at any time. Most browsers offer the option of accepting or rejecting all cookies, accepting only certain types of cookies, or informing the User each time a website attempts to save cookies. The User can also easily remove cookies which has already been saved on the device by the browser. Cookies management and removal settings vary, depending on the used browser. Users can find all necessary information by using the Help menu in their browser, or by visiting the website http://www.aboutcookies.org/ which explains how to manage and remove cookies in the most popular browsers. Remember that blocking all cookies can lead to difficulties in the functioning or completely disable using certain features of the website.
The Controller uses the Google Analytics tool for the purpose of analysis and using cookie files (if the User does not want to share data which Google may use, a dedicated browser add-on can be downloaded at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl).
7. Your personal data will not be kept longer than it is necessary, i.e. no longer than for the duration of using the Website or communicating with you. In the case of a consent, we will process your data no longer than for the duration of providing services to which the consent relates.
8. Recipients of your personal data may be entities in respect of which we are under an obligation to transfer data, subject to applicable provisions of law (e.g. law enforcement, tax authorities), as well as entities providing for us auxiliary services for the purpose of running the Website or providing other services (in the case of a relevant consent), such as, in particular, entities providing hosting, IT, marketing and related services. We have signed relevant agreements with such entities to ensure proper level of security and compliance with law.
9. Remember that you have a right to access your personal data, including a right to obtain a copy of your data, a right to demand that such data be rectified, deleted (in specified situations), a right to file an objection to the supervisory authority involved in personal data protection, a right to limit data processing. Within the scope your data are processed based on your consent, you may additionally exercise the right to withdraw your consent insofar as it is processed on such grounds (consent withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on a consent granted before its withdrawal) and you also have the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. to receive it from the Controller of your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. The User has the right to oppose the processing of their data for marketing purposes, if the processing is performed for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, as well as – for reasons related to the User’s particular situation – in other cases when the grounds for such data processing is the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller (e.g. in relation with the realisation of analytical and statistical purposes).
10. On the basis of your personal data, the Controller will not make any automatic decisions relating to you, including decisions being the outcome of profiling.
11. Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).